JMB Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 I was just curious as I noticed their site says they're not taking on any new school website designs. I thought Edwebs was a Devon council thing...has it folded, is it being rebranded or farmed out? Anyone any idea?
MrEprise Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 They're not continuing with any existing school website contracts either as our Primary school site got an email from them a while back telling us so. As far as i'm aware, due to DCC's cost saving exercises I think Edwebs may have got the chop as a result.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now