sonofsanta Posted March 1, 2012 Posted March 1, 2012 Example: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/links/91217-your-historians-atomcentral-com.html It only shows up when linking to channels, it displays it as Kanal von. Not particularly a big thing, I know, but it's always confused me. As much as anything I'm just wondering if there's an explanation, tbh!
ZeroHour Posted March 1, 2012 Posted March 1, 2012 (edited) Because our servers are in German I suspect youtube is using the servers ip to set the language to German. When the server retrieves the title of page it comes out a Kanal Von.... Not sure how to fix that yet. Edited March 1, 2012 by ZeroHour
sonofsanta Posted March 1, 2012 Author Posted March 1, 2012 Because our servers are in German I suspect youtube is using the servers ip to set the language to German. When the server retrieves the title of page it comes out a Kanal Von.... Not sure how to fix that yet. That'd explain it then... doesn't really need fixing, I suppose, just a curiosity. And -10 points to me for my rubbish language skills. I even spent a year speaking German in Switzerland :/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now