Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

@nickbro

 

Nick - I have got everything up and working - brilliant product!!

 

I would like to get the Logon Tracker working - do you have instructions for how to do that?

 

Can you also tell me what the bit in your Codeplex site refering to "sims.net photohandler" does?

 

The doumentation also mentions Layout Integration and User Card setup. What are these? How do I edit the content of the Masterpage?

 

Your help would be really appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...