Dos_Box Posted February 28, 2012 Posted February 28, 2012 According to the BBC here: BBC News - Apple iPad 3 expected on 7 March following press event yay
Arthur Posted February 28, 2012 Posted February 28, 2012 Should be good. Apple's invite image pretty much confirms the 2048x1536 high-res display rumours.
mac_shinobi Posted February 29, 2012 Posted February 29, 2012 Wonder what other goodies they have in store .... iPhone 5 ?
pooley Posted February 29, 2012 Posted February 29, 2012 A new apple tv box seems nailed on too, most local retailers have no stocks and are waiting for the new device to ship
sister_annex Posted February 29, 2012 Posted February 29, 2012 What... 4 posts and no Apple Bashing yet!? Either way, I look forward to what they have in store
mac_shinobi Posted February 29, 2012 Posted February 29, 2012 What... 4 posts and no Apple Bashing yet!? Either way, I look forward to what they have in store I don't like bruised apple's
ZeroHour Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 Ars has found server logs coming from Apple's IP block stating they are iPads running iOS 6 with retina display resolutions so that looks more likely now. http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2012/03/ipads-using-ios-6-high-res-displays-showing-up-in-ars-server-logs.ars I just hope they get the weight of the thing down.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now