Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah, I saw BlueXephos Youtube videos about this. It looks like it's worth a punt (I kinda regret I missed the boat on Guild Wars 1 as well).
Posted (edited)
It just grabs the specs of your machine, nothing to worry about (contrary to IE SmartScreen's moaning). Pretty much standard fare for getting into a beta these days. Edited by CAM
Posted

I also signed up. Game looks great and I love the art style. I think they have taken lessons from DAOC and WAR. The idea of three way server combat is great. Their solution to 4am raiders is interesting if it works...pair that server against others that do the same thing and let them duke it out.

 

I do wonder how much WoW will end up borrowing, though.

 

On the subject of scanning - submitting a diag report is indeed pretty standard these days. And I have no idea what scanning goes on when I install and run a game from steam or update GW1 anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...