Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just set up HAP+7.9 on Server 2008 R2. Great piece of software @nickbro

I am able to login and have set up mapped drives.

I got the 2108 Silverlight error and followed @AngryTechnician advice on thread http://www.edugeek.net/forums/home-access-plus/88277-silverlight-error-2108-due-splash-screen-missing-unable-loaded.html

and added the MyComputerSLSplash.xaml from version 7.8

 

It now works in Basic version but I get a blank screen in Extended version. In Extended I just get the "My Computer" icon.

 

Also tried to delete the Remote Apps link from the home page but I get "Internal Server Error". I tried to update the "Access my Emails" to put in our links and also get "internal Server Error"

 

Any ideas?

Posted

@nickbro Thanks I can now access my emails. Any ideas about the "Extended Version" not working?

 

Also I want to give staff users access to the staff shared area. I only want them to be able to create files in their own subject areas and not create folders in the root directory. Is that possible?

Posted

It should allow folder creation unless you have disabled it via NTFS permissions.

 

The extended version is buggy and tends not to work, try using the MyFiles v8 preview to get all of the same features

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...