ivn Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 Hi there, I would like to create a feature in Moodle where in the admin can create Departments, have multiple section in those departments and have many areas in those sections. These areas would eventually have members/students in them. But in this way each of my student would belong to a particular area, a section and eventually a department. I would like to assign a manager for my department, a supervisor for each of my sections and areas. Also these departments should be able to access courses and various activities within that course. Now firstly is this achieveable? Is there already a feature in Moodle which can do all of what I have said? If yes, then where? If not then where I should start building my module directory wise? Can any one give me some starting point ? Thanks in advance
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now