Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is just a heads-up really.

 

I keep getting this:

 

[ATTACH]13015[/ATTACH]

 

As far as I know, we have no ad blocker. Especially, as I see other ads every so often. Sometimes I get that poking up above an ad.

 

I've tried looking in the source tpo find what is being blocked, but it gave me a headache. [Literally... My head is pounding now.]

 

All we have filtering-wise is our LEA filter. Nothing we set [or have any control over].

 

Perhaps, one or more of your ads are triggering the filter?

  • Thanks 1
Posted
This is just a heads-up really.

 

I keep getting this:

 

[ATTACH]13015[/ATTACH]

 

As far as I know, we have no ad blocker. Especially, as I see other ads every so often. Sometimes I get that poking up above an ad.

 

I've tried looking in the source tpo find what is being blocked, but it gave me a headache. [Literally... My head is pounding now.]

 

All we have filtering-wise is our LEA filter. Nothing we set [or have any control over].

 

Perhaps, one or more of your ads are triggering the filter?

 

Hi

What browser are you using?

Do you have noscript?

What filtering does the LEA use?

 

Its possible its a glitch with the provider, will send an email.

 

Cheers

Posted

Browser is IE7

Filtering is supplied by Synetrix.

 

I'm not sure on noscript, a lot of the settings and such on our network are a mystery. [LEA don't know how to play nice.]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...