Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Has this http://www.edugeek.net/forums/behind-red-door/75910-edugeek-changelog.html#post789905 broken @{username} references, e.g. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/educational-jobs/33786-axes-unemployment-mystery-misery-48.html#post789929 ?

 

I'm pretty good at getting them to work these days... never have it as the first thing in a post, don't have punctuation touching it... but it hasn't worked this evening.

 

Experiment with @ZeroHour

 

Which has needless to say worked ... grrr!

Edited by ZeroHour
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
Has this http://www.edugeek.net/forums/behind-red-door/75910-edugeek-changelog.html#post789905 broken @{username} references, e.g. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/educational-jobs/33786-axes-unemployment-mystery-misery-48.html#post789929 ?

 

I'm pretty good at getting them to work these days... never have it as the first thing in a post, don't have punctuation touching it... but it hasn't worked this evening.

 

Experiment with @ZeroHour

 

Which has needless to say worked ... grrr!

 

Its because it was in the jobs area, people were posting emails regularly so until I had a fix for the emails turning into mentions I disabled the feature in that forum. It should be back on in 5.

 

EDIT: edited your post and its working now.

Edited by ZeroHour
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...