Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok wasnt sure where this post should sit so put I stuck it here.

 

Am trying to use a website Domo Animate - Make your own Domo Animations and Slideshows with GoAnimate's super easy to use tools.

 

If I log in to windows as admin the site works fine. If I log in as a student when I go to create an animation I get

 

RSL error 1 of 2

 

Error #2048

 

It looks like this has something to do with Flash/Shockwave but I havent got a clue why it works for admin and not for students.

 

Any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...