j_the_geek Posted February 8, 2012 Posted February 8, 2012 Hi all, I'm on the lookout for a web part that can pretty much give the equivalent of an explorer view of files and folders (from either a UNC path, or a mapped drive) and display the contents on a page. I've found a couple of web parts that do a similar jobs, but most of them look like they eiter copy or somehow link the source folder/path and create a list library. I'd prefer if the web part looked like Windows explorer in a web page and gave the same, or similar, features such as the context menu and copy/paste. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now