tosca925 Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 CAn anyone tell me where o can download ORCA from. I can't find a copy here at work and can't seem to find it anywhere :oops:
Andi Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 It comes as part of the windows resource kit, which is a large download. Luckily I kept the orca MSI last time I downloaded it. I'll add you to MSN and send it across very shortly.
ChrisH Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 You have to download the SDK then extract it from there. There is some instructions on here somewhere.
Geoff Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 Anything you can do with ORCA, you can do with MAKEMSI. http://dennisbareis.com/makemsi.htm
Andi Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 Interesting link Geoff. How does MakeMSI compare to WinInstall LE?
Geoff Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 Takes a lot longer to learn and setup. Once you've got into it though, it's a lot more powerful.
tosca925 Posted May 14, 2007 Author Posted May 14, 2007 It comes as part of the windows resource kit, which is a large download. Luckily I kept the orca MSI last time I downloaded it. I'll add you to MSN and send it across very shortly. Thanks Andi. if not zip it and drop it in a mail please.
ajbritton Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 I put a direct link to the latest version of Orca (without needing to download the full SDK) a while ago. It's on the Essential Software List.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now