Dos_Box Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 (edited) I'm trying to add a few pics to an article and keep getting an error. I've tried with several images now (all jpg), but have had no joy. I would attach a screen grab of the error but it won't let me. The error message is: IMG_2051.JPG: Image resize failed due to inability to obtain image size. V. Strange Edited January 25, 2012 by ZeroHour
Dos_Box Posted January 25, 2012 Author Posted January 25, 2012 Hmm. It seems to have added the image anyway, but as an attachment.
Dos_Box Posted January 25, 2012 Author Posted January 25, 2012 *UPDATE* I've just tried to insert a pic from a URL and get this error: error: Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now