6Foot2 Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Link: GiantBomb.com ~ Video Game Reviews, News, Videos & Forums - Giant Bomb
Tech1 Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 I'm a paid subscriber to GiantBomb, can't recommend the site enough.
X-13 Posted February 23, 2012 Posted February 23, 2012 Certificate errors on the site and iexplore.exe crashes when you close it. The instruction written at "0x3cf86721" referenced memory at "0x00000004". The momory could not be "written". So much fail.
6Foot2 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Posted February 23, 2012 Certificate errors on the site and iexplore.exe crashes when you close it... Don't use IE?
X-13 Posted February 23, 2012 Posted February 23, 2012 Don't use IE? Not my choice, I have to use IE at work. I would have used Firefox, but our computers probably can't handle the memory usage... and I've gone off of chrome thanks to their new policies. [and the fact that things that should be easy, require external programs... like "delete history on close".]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now