Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
As I was messing during setup, I seem to have messed up the web.config. How do I 'start a fresh' and make it think this is a new install?
Posted

There is a bug in v7.9's setup page, you will need to manually edit the hapconfig.xml file, look for two copies of My Emails, rename one of them. Also add

local="en-GB"

to the node

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...