Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive already got a script that logs usernames and pc names when they log on, but I am trying to track one particular student, and would like to be able to be emailed whenever he logs on, so I can monitor him

 

Is there an easy way to do this?

Posted

SendEmail

 

Works for me :D

 

BTW - using this I created a HTA that will email their message to us in ICT Support (recording Username & Comp name) - So they do not have to open their webmail / outlook etc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...