Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
As I have not upgraded before and I cant find anything to talk me through I thought I would ask for the way to do this? My header says "Your Version 7.6.1031.1800, Latest Version 7.9"
Posted
Download the HAP+ Update ZIP instead of the Full, extract the contents, overwrite all. It will update any files that have changed. It is cumulative so don't worry if you've missed a few updates
Posted

Thanks Nick

 

Now I am getting 'The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.' after login :(

Posted
My bad, I was still working from an old update folder, downloaded again just now and its working :whistle: apart from the images are not loading.
Posted

Nope, in IE9 I get a box with a red cross, thats all

 

FF10 gives me

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...