Gatt Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 Anyone know how I can get my MCP Virtual Card (here: https://www.mcpvirtualbusinesscard.com/VBCServer/gattancha/interactivecard ) to actually show in my signature? The link above either shows as above or if inside IMG tags as a red X I also cannot upload an image - I get an error saying "Unable to Save Image" - so I cannot link the image (now attached) to the URL above... 1
X-13 Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 From looking at the HTML source, it looks as if it isn't an image but a Java/CSS table of some sort. Unless you can put the source as your signature I'm not sure you can do it. [Warning: I may be entirely wrong.]
Gatt Posted January 4, 2012 Author Posted January 4, 2012 Yeah thought about that - hence why I tried to upload the image and then add the URL to it! But of course I cannot upload the image
X-13 Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 Yeah thought about that - hence why I tried to upload the image and then add the URL to it! But of course I cannot upload the image I was going to suggest image mapping the component parts... but that is a lot of effort to achieve what you currently have. Although, it would take up less space. But it depends on how much HTML you can use, if any, and if it works with something like a signature which isn't always in the same location...
Gatt Posted January 4, 2012 Author Posted January 4, 2012 I was going to suggest image mapping the component parts... but that is a lot of effort to achieve what you currently have. Although, it would take up less space. But it depends on how much HTML you can use, if any, and if it works with something like a signature which isn't always in the same location... I think the Interactive / embedded option is out for now, if i can't get it to upload my image i'll need to upload it to my website and hotlink to it and then hyperlink to the Card that way (same as my LinkedIN button...)
ZeroHour Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 HTML/CSS is blocked for sigs as it presents huge problems. I will take a look at why the image upload is not working though.
Gatt Posted January 4, 2012 Author Posted January 4, 2012 Thanks ZH - I'll try and get it hosted offsite if I can - but if images can be uploaded that'd help
ZeroHour Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 Can you try signature upload again, should be working now.
Gatt Posted January 25, 2012 Author Posted January 25, 2012 Cool, its uploaded, though it does appear to have squashed it slightly (correct size is when you click to goto the actual interactive card)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now