S_Hannah Posted December 31, 2011 Posted December 31, 2011 Hi, I have a problem with my Outlook / Exchange emails. I have two .OST files and I have been able to use a free tool to see the email that are inside the OST, but I am unable to do anything with them. Does anyone know if there is a solution, so I can recover these emails. Any input would be fantastic. Thanks, Stu
sukh Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 If you have the OST, any reason why you can't open in Outlook and export out to a PST?
S_Hannah Posted January 2, 2012 Author Posted January 2, 2012 Sukh, Thanks for replying. I made a backup of my old laptop, and there were a couple of .OST files and a demo reader of one of these files shows some of my emails, and I was wondering if there was a way of reading this somehow and tranfering them to a .PST I dont have Outlook setup to the exchange server, so if there is a was, I would appreciate your help. Thanks, Stuart
sukh Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 How did you have the OST setup? Was this from an Exch mailbox?
Recommended Posts