mattx Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Apple land-grabs fuel cells for mobiles ? The Register
SYNACK Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Yea give them a few years and they'll try to patent science itself, have their own inqusition and burn all of those not towing their deluded corporate line.
mattx Posted December 29, 2011 Author Posted December 29, 2011 Yea give them a few years and they'll try to patent science itself, have their own inqusition and burn all of those not towing their deluded corporate line. I'm surprised they have not tried to patent the higgs boson.
SYNACK Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 I'm surprised they have not tried to patent the higgs boson. Indeed, it would have about as much process as any of their other patents although probably has much more 'substance' overall given its effects (the particle not the patent) . 1
jamesb Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Didn't they try to patent putting a lightbulb inside a computer a few years ago? I honestly think that they've bitten off more than they can chew with the range of lawsuits they've thrown out. They're taking on some big boys, with some very long-standing and well-regarded patents (with licensing terms available - which Apple chose not to go for) as well as a handful of silly ones (emoticons anyone). It's kind of like watching a nuclear war. The missiles are in the air and it'll be interesting to see how many survive.
Arthur Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 @MattX. Need more Apple's to bash? www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2011/12/apple-envisions-face-presence-detection-security-for-ios-devices.html www.theregister.co.uk/2011/12/29/apple_italian_fine/ 1
mattx Posted December 30, 2011 Author Posted December 30, 2011 @MattX. Need more Apple's to bash? www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2011/12/apple-envisions-face-presence-detection-security-for-ios-devices.html www.theregister.co.uk/2011/12/29/apple_italian_fine/ I never need an excuse...... ;-) And as I'm doing a double shift I need something to keep me awake.........
sted Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 I'm surprised they have not tried to patent the higgs boson. Im surprised they havnt tried patenting the patenting process Wouldnt be so bad if they were doing their own ideas rather than other peoples or things so obvious tbey should be exempt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now