CommodoreS Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 I have been having a problem with students clicking on the wireless icon and changing what network the wireless card connects to (or removing the wireless connection). Is there a way to disable students from doing this, while keeping the connection to the wireless enabled using a GPO setting? I also want to keep access of this enabled for Administrators (who need to set the wireless up) and Teachers (who need this to connect to their home wireless networks). I just want to disable students from changing it.
FN-GM Posted December 20, 2011 Posted December 20, 2011 In your students user group policy go to the following. (Assuming your using Windows 7) User Settings > Admin Templates > Start Menu & TaskBar > Remove Networking Icon Enable this setting. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now