Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

From the thread about keeping up to date I thought I would start linking to the various webinars I hear about or take part in .

 

2 of the key sites I find handy for this are the Microsoft UK Schools blog and the Tech & Learning website

 

Today we have the Microsoft InTune webinar looking at Managing Your IT Infrastructure From The Cloud. It is on from 11-12.

 

If you know of any other webinars please let everyone know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...