6Foot2 Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 I sent a set of these out to our staff earlier today. Some staff have almost completed the first lot so I sent another lot out. Here I have merged the two and submit them now for your entertainment. It would not be difficult to find the websites where I culled these from if you wanted to cheat but then that isn't the game is it? [The 'Easy' to 'Killer' headings were not chosen by me]Easy To Music Themed.pdf 1
LosOjos Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 Am I the only one who doesn't understand what this is supposed to be lol?
Hightower Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 For example, one of them might be (haven't looked) 26 = L in the A so your answer would be 26 Letters in the Alphabet 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now