elsiegee40 Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 (edited) I switched to the full site to report a spammy thread (sorry ZH but I still cant see how to do it in mobile theme) and now can't get back to mobile theme. I go to the theme selection at the bottom of the page as usual, choose the mobile theme and it ignores me, reloading light blue tabbed Edited May 14, 2012 by ZeroHour
elsiegee40 Posted December 11, 2011 Author Posted December 11, 2011 I'm back in the mobile theme now Yesterday, I cleared cache and cookies and tried switching it off and on again, closing all safari tabs, etc First thing today I still couldn't get to the mobile theme... Now, it's just worked My list of subscribed threads is out of date in mobile though. I had to go to the forum to find this
featured_spectre Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 edugeek.mobi takes you to the mobile site :-)
elsiegee40 Posted December 19, 2011 Author Posted December 19, 2011 edugeek.mobi takes you to the mobile site :-) Got the same problem again... and this doesn't work either
Steve21 Posted December 23, 2011 Posted December 23, 2011 Getting the same on iPhone. Changed to full theme to report post, and can't get back. Worked before though, odd Steve
elsiegee40 Posted December 23, 2011 Author Posted December 23, 2011 I haven't managed to get back to the mobile theme on my iPod touch since Dec 19th. I'm glad it's not just me, but would love to be back in the mobile theme
Steve21 Posted December 23, 2011 Posted December 23, 2011 I haven't managed to get back to the mobile theme on my iPod touch since Dec 19th. I'm glad it's not just me, but would love to be back in the mobile theme Don't know if you can on ipod, but clearing full cache/cookies etc reset it back for me, but obviously be nicer to have the clicky button working again Steve
elsiegee40 Posted December 23, 2011 Author Posted December 23, 2011 I've been clearing cache and cookies at regular intervals for the last few days and nothing changed... Even using the edugeek.mobi URL. However, I just came back to my iPod now and it's back on the mobile theme.
elsiegee40 Posted May 14, 2012 Author Posted May 14, 2012 I think this can be closed ZH. Over recent works I've been switching between mobile and full themes regularly withoit issue
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now