Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I seem to recall, years ago, got a program off here, that someone made, that was great for finding temp files in user areas. I had it installed on the previous servers we had. I really need it now, but can't find it nor remember what it was called :-S

when i search for temp files on our server 2008 fileserver, it crashes explorer!

 

does someone remember what it was called?

  • 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...