Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

quota service on server with several network cards and different IPs


Recommended Posts

Posted

@nickbro

 

1) thanks for your wonderful system.

 

2) I have problems installing hap quota service on a win2008 fileserver with several networkcards and IPs.

When I start the service it tells me that the port is not available.

I check with "netstat -an |find /i "listening" and port 8010 and 8011 are NOT used by anything.

 

any advice?

 

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...