Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

Seem to be having a problem installing a KM 2300 DL to our print server. I've tried all the drivers available at KM and only one works - it prints straight away from the server but from a 32-bit XP client it sits in the queue saying 'printing' for about 5 minutes before eventually printing. Server is 32-bit, and having no issues with other printers.

 

So, could someone please zip up their drivers for this model printer that they successfully use on 32-bit Server 2003 and attach them here?

 

Thanks,

Posted

I presume you downloaded the drivers from here? It's a bit worrying there are no 2008/2008 R2 or 7 drivers from the drop down list.

 

I presume you've checked the page size is correct and that there aren't any options like bi-directional printing. Common problems with the HP 2600N series.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

@Michael - I could kiss you, you beauty! :D

 

I unticked the box for bi-directional printing on the print server, printed a test page from a client, and hey presto!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...