Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

dear nick

 

AD browser in setup.asp was showing only a small part od the entire structure.

 

I change the settings and run the "iis apppoll\hap" as a domain admin

Application Pool Identities : Configuring Security : Installing and Configuring IIS 7 : The Official Microsoft IIS Site

 

now the AD browser works and I can see the entire structure.

 

question.

 

Acording to you, could I run "iis apppoll\hap" with a less privililedged account?

thanks

Posted
Hi @gianzack , I run my version of hap on the IIS AppPool\HAP account no problem. I haven't been able to figure out why I can but some others can't though

 

is IIS and active directory dc on the same server?

 

in my case the IIS is not Active directory DC but it is a member server.

 

in any case I cannot login as a student. I am stuck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...