Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Star Wars The Old Republic Collectors Edition - Anyone selling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I finally persuaded the wife to allow me to buy this to find it is all sold out everywhere and I'm not paying £180+ on Ebay.

 

Has anyone got a copy they think they won't use of the CE version, or know anywhere that might have it in?

 

Not worried if I get it after Christmas either.

 

Cheers,

 

Simon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...