Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been going though my DNS to check there are no issues I have found _msdcs, _sites, _tcp, _tls, _udp entries all fine but I have a 26 folder under my domain.org.uk too? Under the folder simply named "26" there is a "2" then a "140" and in there a host record name 10, data 10.140.2.26 which is the IP address of a HP lasrejet 4050??? Does anyone know what this entry could be? Could someone have put it in there manually?

 

Thanks

Duncan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...