Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone.

 

My first post so I hope I am following protocol.

 

We are running Exchange 2010 (not Sharepoint) and I have no problems with the Outlook 2007/2010 client when I want to overlay calendars.

The calendar has been shared and has been accepted by the users, but since some of my users use OWA only, I would like to do the same and overlay the calendar in one view only.

I haven't found the way to do it with OWA.

Any suggestions?

 

Many thanks.

  • 10 months later...
Posted
Hello everyone.

 

My first post so I hope I am following protocol.

 

We are running Exchange 2010 (not Sharepoint) and I have no problems with the Outlook 2007/2010 client when I want to overlay calendars.

The calendar has been shared and has been accepted by the users, but since some of my users use OWA only, I would like to do the same and overlay the calendar in one view only.

I haven't found the way to do it with OWA.

Any suggestions?

 

Many thanks.

 

This post is a bit old, but I have good news. I was just testing the latest version of Office 365 (using Exchange 2013) and OWA now does overlays. I put the same internet calendar up on my Exchange 2010 server and Exchange 2013. 2010 presents it side by side and 2013 puts them on top of each other.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...