tosca925 Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 If anyone of you are studying or thinking of Studying for your MCDST exams then I could possibly help. I have 2 copies (hard back) of the book in the link below. Now i am not studying or plan to study for this so i am going to sell the books. I am going to sell them on Ebay of no one is interested on here. The book is on average around £28 depending on the couple of sites i've checked. This is the link for the book on Play.com If anyone is interested in one of these then please make me an offer but only by PM, I do not and will not turn this into an auction. If no one is interested i will sell on Ebay but I thought i would give first refusal to our members.
GrumbleDook Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 I am interested (for the team here) ... Catch you on MSN
alonebfg Posted May 3, 2007 Posted May 3, 2007 i am going for my cisco network engineer but have been doing it for a while and keep putting it off lol but will get there in the end
tosca925 Posted May 12, 2007 Author Posted May 12, 2007 I've now got one of these books left. This book is brand new and has never been used or even fingered through (so to speak) :-)
tosca925 Posted June 4, 2007 Author Posted June 4, 2007 I still have one of these books available if anyone is interested?
leecian Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 That would be great! Many online degree program are now providing courses online!
bars1 Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 You can recieve all certification online training here http://www.skillsoft.com let me know if you would like a course catalogue Bruce
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now