Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

Our Music Teacher has just purchased 16 licences of Dance e Jay 7,

 

I went to install to find that it just crashes in win 7 its not supported on win 7 but there seems to always be a way of trying to get these things working, has anyone had any problems relating to this piece of software?

 

I have tried the compatibility modes (for every version of windows may I add) and still it crashes on each start up.

 

Any Suggestions would be appreciated

 

Nick

Posted
Any Suggestions would be appreciated

 

Nick

 

Ditch it and run screaming! Had to try to deploy that as a previous school, in the end we had to replace some (think it was) .dll file, and deploy the whole lot for it to work. Then you start running into issues with it giving access to C:\ drive by default, even if restricted.

 

Can't remember exactly what we did I'm afraid, but there is a file you can "patch" (maybe the error messages you get will say which).

 

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...