LosOjos Posted November 2, 2011 Posted November 2, 2011 Anybody seen any particularly good ones? I saw this thread: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/84967-one-all-gamers.html But it doesn't appear to work for the 3DS or it's games
AlfaTech Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Keep an eye on www.3DSBuzz.com They did get as low as £100 at one point, but it's doubtful that they'll drop that low again. I paid £179 for mine when it was first released, I would be upset at the price drop had they not dished out 10 free NES and 10 free Gameboy (yet to come) games as part of their ambassador scheme. 1
Steve21 Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Anybody seen any particularly good ones? I saw this thread: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/84967-one-all-gamers.html But it doesn't appear to work for the 3DS or it's games If you're looking for actual DS's, Makro (wholesaler) is doing "all" nintendo consoles for £75 ex vat while stocks last. (Including Wii etc which I was tempted with). Seems they want to dump them all before new consoles out. Steve 1
Jawloms Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Apparently Sainsburys are doing them for £119 at the moment. 1
LosOjos Posted November 3, 2011 Author Posted November 3, 2011 Thanks all, do Makro still require you to be a trader to shop there? Not been there in years...
Steve21 Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Thanks all, do Makro still require you to be a trader to shop there? Not been there in years... Any business as such sadfully yes. Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now