CESIL Posted October 18, 2011 Posted October 18, 2011 That's only funny if you have a very juvenile mentality... ...me, I p!ssed myself... :)
webman Posted October 18, 2011 Posted October 18, 2011 Yes I was watching, and no I couldn't keep a straight face at all!
dgsmith Posted October 18, 2011 Posted October 18, 2011 Bradley has done that a few times (the sausage question?)! To be honest, it was Bradley's reaction that got everyone going - I may have had a brief chuckle at the name like others, but if Bradley had have gone about it like a normal question I don't think we'd even be talking about it! Bradley made me laugh as opposed to what he was laughing about in the first place. My fav gameshow on tv by far now!
synaesthesia Posted October 19, 2011 Author Posted October 19, 2011 Well, laughter is infectious! That's no bad thing
gshaw Posted October 19, 2011 Posted October 19, 2011 Was quality watching the Chaser try to keep a straight face and eventually giving up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now