Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning,

 

Has anyone applied the March update to SIMS and found that this .exe no longer install silently (/s) as part of a startup script:

 

\\simsserver\sims\sims\setups\simsmanualsetup.exe

 

Once it has run, the pc asks to be restarted, and because I'm running the updates separately, not SIMSLoad.exe, versions are not checked and the process begins again.

 

I thought I'd just change my script to run SIMSLoad locally at startup, but this doesn't upgrade anything, or am I missing something? :?

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...