Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to upgrade/migrate our Joomla 1.5.23 to 1.6 or 1.7 using the Jupgrade 1.2.2 tool.

 

I'm about to give up as I simply can't even get the upgrade tool to do anything!

 

If I set it to download it leaves the download progress bar blank and skip to Decompress, which goes to 100% and then stops.

 

If I manually download joomla and put the zip file in /tmp or /jupgrade it does exactly the same thing!

 

The only error I can to find is on the decompress stage:

Error : PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

 

Has anyone used JUpgrade successfully? I know it will not upgrade my 1.5.23 properly but it would be a good head start.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...