Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Nick,

 

Underneath my name on the main page, it says 'n/a'. If I click to change the department it doesn't save the info I put in and keeps it as n/a. I've tried changing what is written in the description box within the AD, but this isn't reflected in HAP. Any idea how we can change this? We are a primary school, but it would be nice if teachers could change this. In the AD, the 'description' section says 'Staff Teaching User' for all staff, but HAP doesn't even say this, just 'n/a'

 

Any ideas?

 

Cheers, Andy

Posted
I think I may of broken that bit of the homepage. Department is stored in the department field in AD. The other information is stored in the Display Name/Notes fields
Posted

Ok, typed something directly into the department box in the AD and this replicated back into HAP. Looks like it's just typing it from within HAP that is the problem as it's not saving back to the AD

 

Andy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...