mattx Posted April 20, 2007 Posted April 20, 2007 Just flicking through this months Tech Net Mag, and there is an article about Windows PowerShell: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/powershell/default.mspx Anyone done anything with this yet ? I tend to do most of my stuff in AutoIT but this looks rather good. Will be interesting how others script with it.... Sorry if this topic has already been raised..... I'm about 2 months behind everything at the moment - had rather a hetic Easter.
Geoff Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 I've seen it used to do stuff with Exchange mailboxes from the command line. But that's about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now