dezt Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 I've got a new error now, i've been trying to setup the drive mappings, the homedir maps across and staff users can get full access to it, but when I try mapping any other drive that they usually have access to, it doesn't let anyone browse the folders I get the attached message. Anybody got any ideas?
nickbro Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Check the config, the drive letter needs to be in capitals
dezt Posted September 22, 2011 Author Posted September 22, 2011 Nick, the drive mapping has a space in it, will that cause any issues? I'm just about to try creating a second share on the folder.
dezt Posted September 22, 2011 Author Posted September 22, 2011 Sorted it Nick, turns out when I saved the config file the drive mapping was changing from \\server\share to //server/share Bit odd but changing it in the xml has sorted it out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now