chrbb Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 Where's the best place to source replacement laptop batteries? Ones I don't have to worry that they'll spontaneously burst into flames?
ihaveaproblem Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 I've just put an order in with Luke View Profile: Millgate - EduGeek.net for some HP batteries. Drop him a PM and I’m sure he will help you out. (p.s how do you do that mention thing i've seen people do in posts?)
robk Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 I've just put an order in with Luke View Profile: Millgate - EduGeek.net for some HP batteries. Drop him a PM and I’m sure he will help you out. (p.s how do you do that mention thing i've seen people do in posts?) @ihaveaproblem I think mentions are done by prefixing the username with a @ sign. If I just mentioned you it works!
Haptic Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Hi Chrbb, Certainly something we can help with- nothing worse than that hot, smoking, lap feeling from your notebook! Drop me a PM with the model and I'll get some figures over. Thanks, Mark 1
chrbb Posted September 22, 2011 Author Posted September 22, 2011 Hi Chrbb, Certainly something we can help with- nothing worse than that hot, smoking, lap feeling from your notebook! Drop me a PM with the model and I'll get some figures over. Thanks, Mark Thanks will do when I'm back in on Monday.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now