markcuk Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Anybody signed up Google+ Social Networking Now Open to Everyone, New Features Added | PCWorld just launced to public now i think
featured_spectre Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 gp back a couple of months, i was updating people on the dev stuff, and then the devs went quiet...
CyberNerd Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Google+ went very quiet indeed, after the first 5min.
mtdmitchell Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Google + Seems Pointless a Poor attempt at Facebook
stickyfoot Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 I like it because of the control you have over your data on there and the ease with which you can post to different circles so I can keep parents and close friends updated with things like first day at school (for my kids) which I don't want everyone else to know about. I also find it easier to keep up to date with people I want to while still maintaining a link to people I'm not so fussed about knowing when they have pizza for their dinner. Although most of my actual friends are on Google+ it is a pain that not all my 'friends' and are on Google+ so I need to keep my Facebook account to maintain that link.
edutech4schools Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 Google + Seems Pointless a Poor attempt at Facebook Have you actually used it. its way better than facebook. It comes with a proper photo storage system like flicker, which can sync from local folders and if marked as private you still own the rights to you own pics. So just looking at photos Google is much better. Then you have the circles and chat and email and all the rest that is (if you used it) much better and easier than facebook. Just needs a few more people using it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now