Simcfc73 Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 Hi, Its late and I can't get my head round this but some people who are sending our school emails they seem to be getting NDR records from BT rather than Zen...is this a hop problem or something I am doing wrong? Its intermittent and seems to affect only some users (I am waiting for a cert from RapidSSL which is not getting through at all) Any ideas??? From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 26 August 2011 14:33 To: ****** Subject: Returned mail: Cannot send message within 1 day The original message was received at Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:33:35 +0100 (BST) from c2beaomr10.ncs.ibs-infra.bt.com [10.87.14.170] ----- The following addresses had permanent delivery errors ----- *****
sukh Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 1. Could be issue in transit or with your Exch. 2. Are you saying you can get emails from say hotmail, google and other domains? 3. Is the issue only with this one sender domain? 4. Post the full NDR.
Simcfc73 Posted September 9, 2011 Author Posted September 9, 2011 I think its an issue in transit, I set up my exchange to capture NDRs but there isn't any. Its more than one sender but this is the first to send me a NDR report, everything works fine with Google mail, yahoo etc. Its with Zen to see if they can see owt up with it
sukh Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 1. Then I'd suspect the same, transit, MTA, ISP issue. Post back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now