Enigma Posted September 1, 2011 Posted September 1, 2011 Hi, We have a Citrix Xenapp 5 setup, and would like to be able to scan a document in on a local scanner, to a published application. When I run the application, the scanner will happily do a preview, but when I click Scan, it just hangs. I've checked to make sure I've enabled Twain Redirection in the Advanced Config, and been through all the usual bumph of making sure the twain_32.dll file is in the C:\Windows folder and users local home folder, but just not having any luck. Any ideas?
Enigma Posted September 2, 2011 Author Posted September 2, 2011 After alot of messing about, I finally discovered the problem! Simply put, the application I was trying to use (Scan2PDF), is simply incompatible with Xenapp. After alot of messing, I started to suspect that maybe the application itself was the problem (as opposed to the scanner drivers/citrix connection that I had been focusing on). So, after installing Paint Shop Pro (which I know is a supported application), I went to scan with PSP, and low and behold, it worked!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now