Gatt Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Has anyone managed to successfully build/deploy a Windows XP Image (eg XP, Office, etc) to a PC yet? I've tried but not got it working yet - can get the PXE boot option and boot into it but always fails when trying to deploy an image with varying errors - including a base install of XP) I like the look & feel of WDS, but RIS was far easier to use - if not clumsy..
ICTNUT Posted August 27, 2007 Posted August 27, 2007 Gatt, I don't know if you managed to get things going or not but I am going to be looking at testing BDD over the next two weeks and during my hunt I founf the following: http://techrepublic.com.com/2415-10877_11-94840.html?tag=nl.e102 Maybe of help to you.
Quackers Posted August 27, 2007 Posted August 27, 2007 Got it working fine for me, i do half my XP images this way now. What points do you hit a brick wall?
Gatt Posted August 28, 2007 Author Posted August 28, 2007 Got it to deploy XP now but not tried with Any Apps Assigning Drivers to an XP Build is a PITA tho...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now