Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Back from the most amazing Cropredy Festival. Great weather. Great music (with the exception of Badly Drawn Boy). Great beer (Real ales at a music festival ...... or is it music at a Beer Festival?). Seasick Steve backed by John Paul Jones on Bass and Mandolin. John Tams and Home Service. Best of all ......... the mighty reformed Horslips roaring their Celtic Rock. Not forgetting Fairport themselves.

 

Wish every festival was as good. Now back to reality. :Cry:

Posted (edited)

I was there working! if you are going next year let me know!

 

I may well have fed you!

 

Have to say - have worked at a lot of major festivals and events (glasto, IOW, V Fest, reading, Leeds, Global Gathering, Lattitude plus loads more) cropedy is my favorite as everybody is so nice and friendly plus the atomsphere is great!

Edited by glennda
Posted

 

I may well have fed you!

 

 

You probably did as I seem to have eaten at most of the stalls as well as breakfasts in the village!!! Reckon I put on weight over the time there!!! I can deal with everything except temptation!!! :drunken_smilie:

 

The choice of food is remarkable ....... and great value ....... especially compared to some other festivals!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...