bluehobbit Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Bit of an odd one this but I really have no idea where to start with it: We have some little white Asus EPC's that we let students use and the students are allowed to connect it to the wireless network when they come into college - we change the security key fairly regularly and of course the students can't connect. One member of staff as asked if its possible for the EPC's to prompt the user to enter the relevant key every time they login? Is this possible? As far as I can tell the EPC's run their own OS when I check the software version it = Eee PC 1.1xxx and I don't really have any idea where to look cheers
Haptic Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Hi Bluehobbit, What type of wireless network are you running currently and what sort of authentication are you using? Thanks, Mark
bluehobbit Posted August 11, 2011 Author Posted August 11, 2011 when you say type of wireless network what do you mean? - sorry if thats a dense question. Its campus wide and provided by a load of hp pro curve kit and uses wpa security
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now