6Foot2 Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 (edited) Not sure if others are affected also but I find that when I click on a link I have to refresh the page after it has failed to load [other web pages are fine] Also I can't post picture links. I have abandoned replying to a post because it took seven attempts before I gave up [i am copying this text to my clipboard to avoid having to type it all again!] DaveP. Edit: This post went in after a refresh of the failed post. Edited October 7, 2011 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 Are you still having this issue? we had connection issues then so I suspect that was it. Closing for now.
6Foot2 Posted October 7, 2011 Author Posted October 7, 2011 Are you still having this issue? we had connection issues then so I suspect that was it. Closing for now. I think that will be fine. I haven't seen this problem since creating the post that evening.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now