sukh Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 Hi all Just a quick post, if anyone has serious issues and they are considering logging a case with Microsoft on a pay per incident then let me know. I have some incidents at a very discounted rate. Pay per incidents are incidents which arent based on time but until the incident is resolved. I know there are some upgrades going on throughout the summer so if one has a issue where they are considering to log a case, let me know beforehand. Just PM me or post. 1
featured_spectre Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 You get 2 incidents with technet (which is acquired through ees, sa and sla) and 5 with msndaa....
EduTech Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 I have 2 through TechNet, I used a call once on one of my TechNet Accounts and It was sound..
sukh Posted August 5, 2011 Author Posted August 5, 2011 of course you can get those from your subscription, let just say you get 10. Depends on each env on the issue they face per your subscription, they will renew after the anniversary date. If one has used all of their 'free' allowances and you have NO premier support or similar then only professional support call with MS would be on a per incident basis. I know some forum users (here and others) have paid the set standard rate. I was offering at a large discounted rate.
adamf Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 You get 2 incidents with technet (which is acquired through ees, sa and sla) and 5 with msndaa.... Presumably the ones that come with MSNDAA can only be used for development issues? Is that the case or can they be used like the 2 you get with TechNet subscriptions, on any product?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now