David92595 Posted July 5, 2011 Posted July 5, 2011 Hello, The company I work for is in the process of going paperless, because of this I need to create a script that will find a folder that has been previously created, but could be located in multiple places. So I need to be able to search multiple folders/have the ability to set a list of folders to search. Once found I need it to open the folder automatically. I need to have a one click button that will search the multiple folders based on a text box in an access 2007 Form. For example I need the script to search folders: \\SERVER\Max\BAC, \\SERVER\Max\LPS, \\SERVER\Max\FCI Based on [Forms]![Main Details]![LN] (the text box, which will be a number). Any help on this would be appreciated! Thank you, David92595
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now